Good Morning Music Family,
Well, here we are, coming into the last few weeks till the end of the semester. Here is what’s coming up for this week. A couple of changes, so be sure to put this on your calendar.
– WP parent and student informational meeting. 6:00pm in the band. Be sure to bring your $100 participation fee with you. Thank you for your cooperation.
– WP rehearsal 4-7pm. Performing members contract to be given at the end of rehearsal. There may be call backs.
– Parade Band mini run-through rehearsal 1-2pm.
– Parade of Lights!!! Members will need to provide their own black long sleeve shirt. IT WILL BE COLD!!! TRUST ME!!! You have the option to wear a shirt or two underneath your black long-sleeve for added warmth. Black marching shoes. I also attached the itinerary for this day.
– WG rehearsal 4-7pm
– If you haven’t done so yet, please turn in your December tuition for Hawaii. PAST DUE! For more information, please contact Julie Evans.
Certificated Sub: Nadia Bartlam
3:00 pm Call time for Marching Band & Color Guard/ decorate instruments.
3:30 pm Change into uniforms. No shakos. Will be wearing Santa hats.
4:30 pm Lineup behind band room
4:35 pm Walk to parade staging area (Lockeford and Sacramento)
– Walk north of S. Pacific Ave.
– Turn right on Elm.
– Left onto Ham
– Right on Lockeford
– Left on Sacramento.
Note: Have adults in the front middle and back of the band while walking to and
from school. Drums/big instruments will be taken in a truck and will be parked off
of Deforce and Sacramento.
5:00 pm Arrive at staging area. Others: go to truck and get instruments
5:30 pm Band warm-ups (Kailee)
5:45 pm Run-through
6:15 pm Parade of Lights begins
+/- 7:15 pm Walk back to Lodi HS
7:45 pm Arrive at Lodi HS/ change/enjoy some hot cocoa.
8:15 pm END