– Parent’s Night Out to be rescheduled for Valentine’s Day
– WP rehearsal 4-7pm
– Music Parent Meeting 6:30pm in the Choir Room. Topics: Crab feed, Hawaii Trip, and more…
– WG Rehearsal 4pm-7pm
– GBC monthly meeting 6:30pm at Tokay HS band room. Topics: End of the year wrap-ups, what to do for next year, and more….
– Jazz Gig for Rotary at Hutchins St. 5pm-7:30pm. Attire: Black slacks/dress (appropriate length), solid long-sleeve shirt (white or black), tie optional. NO sneakers.
BAND progressive dinner at Woodbridge Masonic Lodge
1040 E Augusta St, Woodbridge, CA 95258
Spaghetti, pulled pork, appetizers, salad, chocolate fountain and more!
Good Morning Music Family,
Well, here we are, coming into the last few weeks till the end of the semester. Here is what’s coming up for this week. A couple of changes, so be sure to put this on your calendar.
– WP parent and student informational meeting. 6:00pm in the band. Be sure to bring your $100 participation fee with you. Thank you for your cooperation.
– WP rehearsal 4-7pm. Performing members contract to be given at the end of rehearsal. There may be call backs.
– Parade Band mini run-through rehearsal 1-2pm.
– Parade of Lights!!! Members will need to provide their own black long sleeve shirt. IT WILL BE COLD!!! TRUST ME!!! You have the option to wear a shirt or two underneath your black long-sleeve for added warmth. Black marching shoes. I also attached the itinerary for this day.
– WG rehearsal 4-7pm
– If you haven’t done so yet, please turn in your December tuition for Hawaii. PAST DUE! For more information, please contact Julie Evans.
Certificated Sub: Nadia Bartlam
3:00 pm Call time for Marching Band & Color Guard/ decorate instruments.
3:30 pm Change into uniforms. No shakos. Will be wearing Santa hats.
4:30 pm Lineup behind band room
4:35 pm Walk to parade staging area (Lockeford and Sacramento)
– Walk north of S. Pacific Ave.
– Turn right on Elm.
– Left onto Ham
– Right on Lockeford
– Left on Sacramento.
Note: Have adults in the front middle and back of the band while walking to and
from school. Drums/big instruments will be taken in a truck and will be parked off
of Deforce and Sacramento.
5:00 pm Arrive at staging area. Others: go to truck and get instruments
5:30 pm Band warm-ups (Kailee)
5:45 pm Run-through
6:15 pm Parade of Lights begins
+/- 7:15 pm Walk back to Lodi HS
7:45 pm Arrive at Lodi HS/ change/enjoy some hot cocoa.
8:15 pm END
Music News & Announcements for 11/26-11/30
Please understand, that due to the unfortunate fire that occurred, I had to implement our last field show performance of the season for tomorrow. In addition, this is the BEST that can be done, due to other ensembles that has to be transitioned too. i.e.- WP, WG, and also concert band. This is a very busy month, so please understand and be patient. Thanks for understanding.
11/26- Marching Band & Color Guards FINAL performance. 4:30pm at the band practice field. (See previous post below for map)
– NO PARADE REHEARSAL
-WP auditions #1 4-7pm. Come prepared with music materials.
– Parade rehearsal 3:30-6pm. (Updated time change). No need for guard from 5:30-6pm
– WG Information meeting at 5:30pm is n band room
– WP auditions 4-7pm
– WG rehearsal 4-7pm
– WP auditions and contracts 4-7pm
WP parent and member meeting 6PM with $100 participation deposit DUE this day!!!
Winter activities dates and times
11/27 and 11/29
New and updated!! (Monday)12/3 auditions, contracts, and parent meeting 4-7pm meeting at 6pm. MUST HAVE $100 participation fee
I’ll be unavailable on Tuesday, 12/4.
Parade rehearsals 11/26 and 11/28 from 3:30-5pm another rehearsal TBD before Parade of Lights
WG information meeting 11/28 5:30pm
WG rehearsal 11/30 4pm – 7pm
15th Annual Lodi High School Music CRAB FEED
@Japanese Community Hall
210 E. Elm St., Lodi, CA
Doors open at 5:30, Dinner begins at 7pm
We will have LIVE music performed by our own Jazz Band, a silent auction, a dessert auction, a no host bar with beer, wine and cocktails as well as non-alcoholic beverages, and a raffle! All-you-can eat Crab, Pasta, Salad and Bread! Come join the fun and help support Lodi High Music programs! Must purchase a minimum of 8 tickets to reserve a table – deadline for reserved tables is January 5th!
Click HERE for Crab Feed flyer 2018
Click HERE to view gallery of last year’s event
For tickets or additional information call Dan @ 209.487.3408 or email: DanBellSr@gmail.com
Or purchase through PayPal here: