To all of you needing more forms for the Lobster Tail Sale Forms right click on the image below and select “save image as” then once downloaded open and print.
For Permission FORMS for GROUP VOLUNTEER for ZINFEST right click on image below and select “save as” and print out.
Just to be clear. parents, families, and friends are welcome to join us for the banquet! Dont forget that’s its potluck style. Hawaiian theme as well. Thank you!!
7:00 video/ senior goodbyes
*** Band Study Hall cancelled***
***(NEW)*** WP rehearsal 3:30-4:00. Run of the show before concert!
– Please arrive at 4:15 pm in Meehleis Gym
-4:30 Combined rehearsal
– 5:00 Run through music WP/WG
-6:00 CONCERT STARTS
Schedule of performances
LHS Symphonic Band
More info. to come!
– Continue to sell the Lobster Tails!!!
10:00 am– Call time
10:30 am– Depart LHS
12:00 pm– Arrive at Ponderosa HS
12:30 pm– Watch Fred Morgan Big Band Performance
2:30 pm– Unload Trailer
3:10 pm– Warmup (small gym)
3:35 pm– Performance (large gym)
4:00 pm– Clinic (cafeteria)
4:30 pm– Load Trailer
5:45 pm– US Air Force Commanders Jazz Ensemble Performance
7:15 pm– Depart PHS
8:45 pm– Arrive LHS/Unload
LUNCH and DINNER will be determined. Have money just in case!!
Glen R. Guevara
Director of Bands
Lodi High School
Glen Guevara posted in España 2017/2018.
News & Announcements 4/9-4/14
Congratulations to all student performers of Winter Percussion, Winter Guard, and Drum Majors from this past Saturdays’s NCBA Championships. Our percussion took the 2nd place trophy and climbed over 12 other groups to get where they were. In addition, the WG and DM’s finished their season successfully!
Next 2 weeks for Tuesdays to Thursdays are state testing and on a minimum day schedule.
* All De Vinci money and unsold tickets are due Monday! Thank you!
* band study hall from 3-4pm in the band room
* Parent meeting tonight starting at 6:30 in the band room. We are always looking for new parents to get involved with any of our music programs. Specially, since we have a couple months left and would like to provide the best parent support system for our students. Hope to see you here!
* 2018 Marching Band Section Leader and DM forms due TODAY!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
*Jazz Band rehearsal 12pm-1:30pm. The only day of the week we need before rehearsal before the Ponderosa Jazz Festival this Saturday.
*Ponderosa Jazz Festival (itinerary to come)
– Banquet News: we still need food for banquet!! Seeking entrees, desserts, appetizers, etc. For more info, please contact Mr. G.
– 4/17: DM auditions from 3-5:30pm in the band room.
– 4/19: Leaders and DM 2018 Interviews from 3-5:30pm in the band room.
SPRING CONCERT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR THIS DATE. CONCERT STARTS AT 6PM IN GYM.